Jose- 5points should be 12

g180aj

I was just trying to thinking with that gob shite saying if there was no agenda against them they would be 7 points to the better. We have dropped points this season against Stoke, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, qpr, burnley, Everton, Arsenal, Chelsea and hull and off the top of my head 1 bad decision I could think of was the offside goal vs burley which would make us 2 points better off so can we come up with other poor decisions in those games that dismiss his bolox?

West Ham away - their first was offside and then the scorer should have been sent off for running into the crowd (second yellow)
Hull home - stonewall penalty not given against Silva

Len Rum said:
West Ham away - their first was offside and then the scorer should have been sent off for running into the crowd (second yellow)

You sure you aint mixing up the guy who was running full pelt to score the goal with his colleague who ran into the crowd to celebrate?

dobobobo said:
Len Rum said:

You sure you aint mixing up the guy who was running full pelt to score the goal with his colleague who ran into the crowd to celebrate?
Correct. The guy who ran into the crowd did't score, but should have been sent off anyway.
Also we've had a lot of decisions go against us when it hasn't cost us points as we've gone on to win. Rags at home being a prime example.

This is utter b*llox from Mourinho although granted they were hard done to yesterday particular;y with the challenges by Barnes. I've seen both penalty decisions given but they would both have been harsh.

That said the poor decisions we have had this season that have directly impacted the game, from memory

Arsenal (a) first goal blatant push on Di Michealis, 2nd goal blatant foul on Aguero -2 points
Chelsea (h) Zaba sent off against the rent boys despit being assaulted by Costa -2points
Stoke (h) Yaya denied blatant pen -1point (no gaurantee we would have won)
West Ham (a) offside goal and imo blatant pen not given but barely mentioned -1point
Southampton (a) Aguero most blatant pen not given (albeit we still won)
Burnley (h) first goal offside -2points
Sunderland (h) I thought their first 'goal' wasnt a penalty (albet we still won)
Arsenal (h) first goal a penalty given for 'impeding an oponent' (formerly known as obstruction) which is acually an indirect free-kick not a direct free-kick ie a penalty -2points
Hull (h) blatant push on Silva no penaty given -2points

The above would turn a 5 point deficit into a 6point lead.

Funny how these poor decisions that Mourinho moans about only happen to occur when they lose points.

Costa could and should have been sent off 3/4 games this season. Liverpool was where he did so much that to turn a blind eye would havee been laughable.

I'd point less to the decisions that have cost us points and more to the ones that have helped Chelsea earn them. Half of their squad should have missed more than a few matches this season for their general conduct, yet they're allowed to get away with it week after week. Cahill especially has been sailing well and truly under the protected species banner.

Blue Mooner said:
This is utter b*llox from Mourinho although granted they were hard done to yesterday particular;y with the challenges by Barnes. I've seen both penalty decisions given but they would both have been harsh.

That said the poor decisions we have had this season that have directly impacted the game, from memory

Arsenal (a) first goal blatant push on Di Michealis, 2nd goal blatant foul on Aguero -2 points
Chelsea (h) Zaba sent off against the rent boys despit being assaulted by Costa -2points
Stoke (h) Yaya denied blatant pen -1point (no gaurantee we would have won)
West Ham (a) offside goal and imo blatant pen not given but barely mentioned -1point
Southampton (a) Aguero most blatant pen not given (albeit we still won)
Burnley (h) first goal offside -2points
Sunderland (h) I thought their first 'goal' wasnt a penalty (albet we still won)
Arsenal (h) first goal a penalty given for 'impeding an oponent' (formerly known as obstruction) which is acually an indirect free-kick not a direct free-kick ie a penalty -2points
Hull (h) blatant push on Silva no penaty given -2points
The above would turn a 5 point deficit into a 6point lead.

Funny how these poor decisions that Mourinho moans about only happen to occur when they lose points.

Costa could and should have been sent off 3/4 games this season. Liverpool was where he did so much that to turn a blind eye would havee been laughable.

All completely true, right for us to shout about but I wouldn't want our manager to stoop to the level of that slime ball Mourinho

What Mourinho is doing is very sly and will pay off... The media and referees will begin to believe him after a while and he'll get some horrendous decisions in his favour between now and the end of the season because the refs will give in to him.

He'll look a right idiot if we go on to win the league and Pellegrini will be rewarded for remaining calm and classy at all times, and Manuel has far more opportunities to complain than José does! Everyone has wrong/poor decisions given against them at some point but most just get on with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.