Jose Bosingwa

mcfc_nick

why is so much going on about ade's 'stamp' but nothing happened when bosingwa karate kicked somebody against liverpool last year?

are you stupid, its because he didnt play for Manchester City

apparently because ade spent ten years in the mountains of shinri-kyo learning the art of gouging an enemy's eye with nay a toe.

Exactly, FA's history on these things is there for all to see. Hopefully that will work in our favour.

FA's silence is getting to me now. They need to issue a statement or something if they are taking action - we have a bloody game at the weekend to prepare for!

The FA are completely inconsistent. They always have been and always will be. There's no point in looking at previous incidents and trying to compare them to the Adebayor farce, the FA will do whatever they want regardless of their own guidelines and any precedents set.

bosingwa-kicks-benayoun.gif

This is a reply I received last season regarding a complaint about tranny and bias.

Thank you for contacting The Football Association regarding the incident involving David Dunn and Cristiano Ronaldo during The FA Premier League match Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers on 21 February.
The referee Howard Webb has confirmed that he saw this incident and that he dealt with it at the time. Therefore no further action will be taken against either player.
FIFA rules prevent the "re-refereeing" of matches. FIFA are the world governing body of football and The FA is just one of 208 member associations, all bound to the same set of rules. This particular rule prevents The FA from taking disciplinary action on incidents which are seen and dealt with at the time by match officials (this includes the referee taking no action). Therefore if the match officials confirm to The FA they have seen an incident, The FA cannot act retrospectively.

IMO, the FA are trying to find a way around their own rules as they will have received Clattenburg's report by now. If he'd said that he'd missed the incident I'm certain that there'd have been diciplinary proceedings announced already.

NQT said:
This is a reply I received last season regarding a complaint about tranny and bias.

Thank you for contacting The Football Association regarding the incident involving David Dunn and Cristiano Ronaldo during The FA Premier League match Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers on 21 February.
The referee Howard Webb has confirmed that he saw this incident and that he dealt with it at the time. Therefore no further action will be taken against either player.
FIFA rules prevent the "re-refereeing" of matches. FIFA are the world governing body of football and The FA is just one of 208 member associations, all bound to the same set of rules. This particular rule prevents The FA from taking disciplinary action on incidents which are seen and dealt with at the time by match officials (this includes the referee taking no action). Therefore if the match officials confirm to The FA they have seen an incident, The FA cannot act retrospectively.

IMO, the FA are trying to find a way around their own rules as they will have received Clattenburg's report by now. If he'd said that he'd missed the incident I'm certain that there'd have been diciplinary proceedings announced already.

Is this still the rule though? I thought the FA could show him it from another angle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.