Jose for City? (merged)

droylsdenblue

Dont shoot me I'm only the piano player but while out and about in the car this afternoon whoever was on Talksport with Ian Wright said that it was nailed on that Jose Mourinho would be in charge at Manchester City next season..

Re: Jose for City?

droylsdenblue said:
Dont shoot me I'm only the piano player but while out and about in the car this afternoon whoever was on Talksport with Ian Wright said that it was nailed on that Jose Mourinho would be in charge at Manchester City next season..
Talksport also said it was nailed on that Torres was joining us.

Ian Wright? Talksport? Well i hope they've put their houses on it themselves if they're so sure.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
droylsdenblue said:
Talksport also said it was nailed on that Torres was joining us.

They also said that balding, granny shagging, foul mouthed fuckpig Rooney was joining us too. Talkshite know nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.