Jose for City? (merged)

And I thought me and TH were vague ;-)

On Oct 19, 1469, the marriage of Ferdinand I and Isabella II united the medieval kingdoms of Aragon and Castile.

Why would we want or need him ? top 4 finish and hopefully the fa cup a team which is on the up and getting better, is it just me who wants to see bobby continue the sterling job hes doing at the moment, could understand if we had had a bad season but its the best for 30 odd years, a few fickle fans on here me thinks

Mario offers some interesting insights into the 'marked' differences between the managerial styles of Roberto and of Mourinho:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...r-Roberto-Mancini-reached-breaking-point.html

An excerpt from what Mario said:

'Mancini was angry [after that Kiev red card], but I prefer someone to be direct. I hate people who say to my face "Mario, you are good" and then tell other people behind my back "Mario is s***".

Roberto says what he has to say - he never lies and that is what I like about him.

Mancini is doing what Mourinho couldn't do. Mourinho couldn't understand me. They are both great managers, but they are different men. Mancini supports me, Mourinho was different.

Whenever I had a problem, Mourinho always went against me. Maybe it is because we have the same character. Mancini savaged me after the Kiev game, but that was in private. In public, he has always supported me.'

mmm... Food for thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.