Jose Gaya

Really good fullback; I'm a fan of Valencia so I've been watching his development for a few years. IMO, would suit us well, but I also think Kurzawa would too. Valencia, apart from if the player wants to leave, have no real reason to sell.

It could be a possibility to buy gaya and loan them Angelino for next season as a replacement, could help both of us out massively with first team football for Angelino possibly the next step to our first team with a chance of European football. We could try and do a swap for Negrado, with Gaya and Alcacer coming the other way and Angelino loan involved.

g180aj said:
It could be a possibility to buy gaya and loan them Angelino for next season as a replacement, could help both of us out massively with first team football for Angelino possibly the next step to our first team with a chance of European football.
Valencia aren't exactly penniless. They have serious ambitions now as they have billionaire owner. If they lose Gaya, they surely spend big to buy replacement as they can afford.

MeatHunterrr said:
g180aj said:
It could be a possibility to buy gaya and loan them Angelino for next season as a replacement, could help both of us out massively with first team football for Angelino possibly the next step to our first team with a chance of European football.
Valencia aren't exactly penniless. They have serious ambitions now as they have billionaire owner. If they lose Gaya, they surely spend big to buy replacement as they can afford.

Your prob right because big teams like Valencia wouldn't need to loan players like maybe a certain centre mid from us. oh and maybe other big teams like Real Madrid who they aspire to be loaning forwards that would never happen.

g180aj said:
MeatHunterrr said:
g180aj said:

Your prob right because big teams like Valencia wouldn't need to loan players like maybe a certain centre mid from us. oh and maybe other big teams like Real Madrid who they aspire to be loaning forwards that would never happen.
And how much that centre mid from us has played?! Not much. They can buy ready made replacement easily if they lose Gaya.

The difference is that Zuculini isn't first choice for them. I doubt they would want a kid to be a FIRST choice left back, when they have loads of dosh and have big ambitions.

Nothing wrong with loaning players if they bring depth and are happy to be squad players, but I doubt youngsters benefit from rare apperance, because they need as much game time as possible.

Zuculini should have gone to Deportivo, not Valencia. He is not advancing his career at all by sitting on the bench or in the stands.

I'd rather not buy someone so close age and ability wise to Angelino. Also, Clichy has come on leaps and bounds in Kolorovs absence so I don't think we need another left back, we can start introducing Angelino into the team this season and next. Angelino is a blue and is talented, no need to overpay for somebody else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.