Jose has officially gone crazy

Obviously he wants to get the sack so he is free to come to us. I hear he is in for Titus Bramble next

When I see things like this it just gives me more confidence in the possibilty of Kaka coming, it shows what a sorry state the finances of Italian football are in, theres no way in the fucking World that Jose would be interested in Jenas if he had plenty of money to spend! This is a team that keeps winning Serie A and is in the Champs League every season yet they want Jermaine Jenas? Dont make me laugh!

OrigamiNinja said:
When I see things like this it just gives me more confidence in the possibilty of Kaka coming, it shows what a sorry state the finances of Italian football are in, theres no way in the fucking World that Jose would be interested in Jenas if he had plenty of money to spend! This is a team that keeps winning Serie A and is in the Champs League every season yet they want Jermaine Jenas? Dont make me laugh!

Totally Disagree, Inter this summer alone spent about 55 million euros on 3 players (quaresma, mancini and muntari) Even though we allready have a huge team. Ac Milan spent 67 mil euros (ronaldinho, Pato, zambrotta, boriello) not to mention the other teams. Serie A this season are the 2nd highest league in europe behind EPL in the spending spree (the differnce is 100 mil euros between the two leagues) that was written in an article that i've read in the summer......

Don't know what it is with our fans and Jenas, he's been slated on here for years. He's not world class but he is a quality premiership player and he's much better than Parker.

jay_mcfc said:
Don't know what it is with our fans and Jenas, he's been slated on here for years. He's not world class but he is a quality premiership player and he's much better than Parker.

Exactly. Good at what he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.