Jose mourinho NOW

giovanni trapattoni if worst came to worst. a gentleman through and through... or well, most of the time ;P... and quite simply THE single best club manager of all time.

having him tucked away in ireland coaching a national side is a real shame.

jose isn't fit to polish his shoes post dog shit.

Deffo say goodbye to SWP again if Jose was to come. (Which I don't believe he will) Along with other 'flair' players. Don't want his 'style' of football to watch week in, week out. Chelsea mates down there were glad to see the back of him at the end. Yes, the trophies were great to win, but at the cost of the football, was their view.

Gaudino said:
Deffo say goodbye to SWP again if Jose was to come. (Which I don't believe he will) Along with other 'flair' players. Don't want his 'style' of football to watch week in, week out. Chelsea mates down there were glad to see the back of him at the end. Yes, the trophies were great to win, but at the cost of the football, was their view.

Posted this the other day, Chelsea scored 215 goals in the league under Mourinho, we scored 135 in the same period.

I think his 'style' of football has been overstated a fair bit.

Like Hughes, even Maurinho had to serve an apprenticeship. All these 'super' managers have had rough times - it could be that in three or for years people hold Hughes in the same kind of regard as Jose and Baconface - if he gets the time to build his squad and get them playing his way.

How do you become a great manager if no one gives you a chance in the first place, people like mourinho, capello ferguson all started somewhere. Hughes could turn out to be a great manager we wont know unless he's given a chance. When the squad is full of his players then we will know you cant get rid of someone who has only had a couple of days in the transfer window with 80% of the squad not his buys.

moomba said:
Gaudino said:

Posted this the other day, Chelsea scored 215 goals in the league under Mourinho, we scored 135 in the same period.

I think his 'style' of football has been overstated a fair bit.

Let's get real, Chelsea were fucking drab to watch, just tedious at times

The Fat el Hombre said:
Let's get real, Chelsea were fucking drab to watch, just tedious at times

At times, they were also capable of brilliant football, very exciting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.