Jose Mourinho

I didn’t watch Taylor’s display and I obviously think what happened in the airport was a disgrace. However I do find the narrative slightly hypocritical. The performance of English referees has been poor for a long time and I have watched many champions league referees put ours to shame. The usage of English referees internationally seems to be less now as well and when they are used they don’t seem up to it. Does anyone remember Howard Webb in that World Cup Final missing that Nigel de Jong assault?
Taylor ref’d one of the toughest games I’ve ever seen to referee, very well. He got things wrong as referees always do (impossible not to), but his general conduct was spot on and decisions were right more often than not.

I much prefer Prem refs to the European ones. They referee the games better. I’ve been impressed with about three referees in Europe in about fifteen years of City playing in Europe and been exasperated with them about 80% of the time. Too many of them just don’t understand the game.

In general, I don’t really have a problem with Prem refs… VAR I do, but not the refs on the pitch. They make mistakes and there are some questionable things that go on from time-to-time but I think too many fans are too paranoid and it has nowt to do with it being bent.

Mourinho and his Roma team were an utter disgrace the other night.

Mourinho is a disgrace, always has been and always will be.
But I struggle to feel sympathy for Taylor. He is a Utd fan, who has pushed this myth of supporting Altrincham to get to the top table of officiating and the rewards that go with it. He gave the singularly most biased refereeing display I have ever seen in stuffing us against Chelsea some years back. He desperately wanted the profile and the attention, so deal with it.
Mourinho is still a twat however.

Disgraceful robbery on Roma that was. They should have already changed that trophy name to Sevilla Cup/league after one of the most scandalous robberies in a european final in 2014 when they confronted Benfica. Even their goalkeeper in that game recently came admitting he cheated on the penalties.

Explain please. I just re watched the game today to see what I might have missed but I still don't understand what they are all snivelling is about.
Clear handball from Fernando after Matic cross at minute 81, doesn't make sense that the VAR didn't tell Taylor to go see it in the screen.

Clear handball from Fernando after Matic cross at minute 81, doesn't make sense tha the VAR didn't tell Taylor to go see it in the screen.
Because it wasn't handball. His arm was down at his side, in a natural position.
If they wanted to rob Roma they wouldn't have overturned the penalty that Taylor awarded Sevilla.

Mourinho is a disgrace, always has been and always will be.
But I struggle to feel sympathy for Taylor. He is a Utd fan, who has pushed this myth of supporting Altrincham to get to the top table of officiating and the rewards that go with it. He gave the singularly most biased refereeing display I have ever seen in stuffing us against Chelsea some years back. He desperately wanted the profile and the attention, so deal with it.
Mourinho is still a twat however.

Watch this and listen when he talks about living in Stoke and how he can't ref games for Port Vale. Good watch I thought.

Because it wasn't handball. His arm was down at his side, in a natural position.
If they wanted to rob Roma they wouldn't have overturned the penalty that Taylor awarded Sevilla.
His arm wasn't even close to his body, if you watch it close you can see his arm make a slight movement towards the ball, there's no more penalty than that these days. Wanting or not that was still a robbery, there was another possible penalty for roma on abraham and a red card for Lamela

His arm wasn't even close to his body, if you watch it close you can see his arm make a slight movement towards the ball, there's no more penalty than that these days. Wanting or not that was still a robbery, there was another possible penalty for roma on abraham and a red card for Lamela
I think you are seeing what you wanted to see. What do you think of the Roma manager?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.