who would be the Special ones choices if he were to arrive this summer
i would love it to be

Terry 25m
Chiellini 25m
Kaka 100m
DeRossi 30m
Ibrahimovic (he did call him the worlds best..) 35m
add Ribery 40m and that would be the perfect summer

255m (someone did mention not much change from 300m), feck it! chuck in Etoo or Villa! top4 a real possibility!!

I don't believe MH is purely looking at the Crouch type players MH signed Zabaletta, SWP, Kompany, De Jong for starters. I believe he will have an A list of players possibly a B list and might even have a C list to go through. I don't believe Jose will be with us I expect MH will be given at least next season to build on what he has done this year.

Rammyblues said:
I don't believe MH is purely looking at the Crouch type players MH signed Zabaletta, SWP, Kompany, De Jong for starters. I believe he will have an A list of players possibly a B list and might even have a C list to go through. I don't believe Jose will be with us I expect MH will be given at least next season to build on what he has done this year.

I suspect your right Rammy, 12 more months (or Christmas if it's going tits up) thats what all the local media seem to be saying, Channel Manchester etc!

Goats left knee said:
dannyboiblue said:
whats the point in making thread WHAT IF, we have a manager now talk about real transfer moves !!

ok, lets talk crouch...

Pretty funny comment, gave me a chuckle.

Hughes is quality in the transfer window though, so if we still have him I'm looking forward to seeing some real talent coming into the squad, and some shite going out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.