Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
a very interesting post. i don’t have a theory, i just think it’s quite weird how this went from dealing with max eberl to city going over his head to oliver mintzlaff and then leipzig not only accepted 20m euros less than his rc, 10m euros less than their baseline asking price, but also no add ons at all except that friendly. did leipzig lose money for a potential future business opportunity for red bull in general? :D

and now the focus is completely on gvardiol being cheaper than maguire.

it’s 2023, everyone cares about optics, everything is pr.

btw according to transfermarkt maguire’s fee was 87m euros. so now we have schrödinger’s gvardiol, both the most expensive and the not most expensive defender ever. :D

anyway, i’m glad it’s done, looking forward to another round of plane tracking :D
Deep stuff. Schrodinger's Gvardiol,eh? - both this and not this. But, and I may be confused here, isn't this the case only if we don't look? If we do dare to do so then it's one or the other - the term "collapse" is sometimes used but under the circumstances I would prefer not to. What will this forum do if vanchi wanders off to pastures new?

How about...

Is it my imagination
Or have we finally found the players we're looking for?

Pep was looking for Croatians
And Txiki found us Kovacic and Gvardiol

He said not in my lifetime
But City did it in no time
And when they cross the white line
We're going back to the top

They're gonna make it happen
They're gonna make it happen
Love it, a good mix. Now all we need is a record deal and we’ll be rich.

Does he need to sign by 5pm tomorrow to at least be involved for Sunday?
Yes I think so, can’t see that being an issue as long as he’s here already or some t8me tonight. Saying that he could have the medical in London or Barça in all fairness but I guess we’d want to do it here for ease of media team access,

Aren’t the Medicals done in Barcelona? Haaland had his there.
We do some there, others we have a facility in Manchester and London we use. We only use Barcelona if time is critical and or a player can get there quicker. There’s no rush with this I’d imagine bar him wanting to play Sunday so makes more sense to meet the team. Etc tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.