Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure about that Oakie. The club do tend to struggle getting the big deal (£50mil+) agreed when it isn't a release clause
Well it aint done us any harm over the last 5/6 years and we know when to walk if we don`t agree with a fee, or feel we`re being screwed.

I never said I lost faith in the management of the club. I simply stated that I worry about hitting a snag in the deal if it continues drag on. Good management teams can screw up a deal from time to time. Txiki is good at this job, but he isn't infallible. Let's hope it gets done soon.
So basically you are a Flapper ?

Well it aint done us any harm over the last 5/6 years and we know when to walk if we don`t agree with a fee, or feel we`re being screwed.
Completely agree. But nobody would be surprised if after wasting 6 weeks we walk away from Gvardiol and activate someone else's release clause next summer.

This may end up being the new Mido transfer.
Just hope I'm not sat watching and hoping with 10 minutes to go on transfer deadline day : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.