Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said surplus with all the wage spending accounted for. we are swimming in cash surplus. if our board cannot get Gvardiol then the entire board should resign in shame. we are at the pinnacle of football with a treble and we are getting pushed around by nobodies like arsenal and RB leipzig. if they cannot do their jobs and act like a big club then fukin resign.
You’re always fucking moaning. Perhaps you should resign from this board

I said surplus with all the wage spending accounted for. we are swimming in cash surplus. if our board cannot get Gvardiol then the entire board should resign in shame. we are at the pinnacle of football with a treble and we are getting pushed around by nobodies like arsenal and RB leipzig. if they cannot do their jobs and act like a big club then fukin resign.
Hmmm…we played a blinder with the whole Rice situation. They’re the ones that got pushed around IMO desperate to catch us up they massively overpaid. RB hold the cards, selling the Hungarian chap gave them more freedom to not have to accept lesser terms for Gvardiol. Trust the process believe me we still are the dogs bollocks

No kidding.. they shouldn't have to.

But you run into some footy club officials who just hold player's careers hostage.

Frankly I'm tired of seeing this hate for Txiki everywhere.. it's sickening really.

Txiki more than anyone else knows they're out to get us.. 115 charges are pending and he has to navigate the financial minefields to keep us out of trouble.

Not once have I seen anyone give him credit for it.

I think you’ll find most of the sensible posters rate Txiki, they might not agree with everything but for example getting Haaland in was some coup.

He’s in a tough situation with this one, but I don’t think RB are being unreasonable. They are asking for the release clause (Chelsea offered above that last season).

I could see more of an argument if they where asking for more then that.

However, I don’t know the ins and outs with the deal or what are current position is, so I reserve judgment.

Zero reading comprehension... you can only negotiate when yoy have negotiation power. Leipzig have already sold two big players (Szolozbai and Nkunku) and they qualified for the UCL, so they don't need the money. Then, Gvardiol has a long term contract and a release clause that is pretty high that activates next summer.

Conclusion: Leipzig holds all the power in this negotiation, so yes, trying to negotiate in THIS case is pointless. Either pay on their terms or walk away.
Guess time will tell

Cannot get him? or maybe they don't need him for the money currently being asked.
They quite rightly have a valuation - and stick to it within certain limits.

I wish people here would stop blaming Txiki and start blaming Greedyvial.

If the Greedyvial wanted to come to City, he'd have done what Mahrez and Van Dijk did -- go on strike till he got a transfer.

But noooo he wants to Harry kane this.. well then like Harry Kane he can fucking rot in Leipzig with 0 trophies and play 3rd runner up to Bayern and Dortmund.
Are you being supervised?

I wish people here would stop blaming Txiki and start blaming Greedyvial.

If the Greedyvial wanted to come to City, he'd have done what Mahrez and Van Dijk did -- go on strike till he got a transfer.

But noooo he wants to Harry kane this.. well then like Harry Kane he can fucking rot in Leipzig with 0 trophies and play 3rd runner up to Bayern and Dortmund.
Utter bollocks. He is under contract to Leipzig, on that basis if they don’t accept our offer (which it seems they haven’t) then he can’t move anyway. So you sunshine are talking bad bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.