Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't be for financial reason's, Just come back from the City store, the amount of money they took over the counter in ten minutes was unbelievable, Securicor will be very busy.
Think a lot ox it is to do with these charges hanging over us and that we are not see. To just splashing money without a second thought . It’s all about public perception and how we look to others atm because years gone by the deal for the Croat would have been wrapped up asap .

Think a lot ox it is to do with these charges hanging over us and that we are not see. To just splashing money without a second thought . It’s all about public perception and how we look to others atm because years gone by the deal for the Croat would have been wrapped up asap .
Nah, don't agree with that.

I understand that the fee has been agreed but not the payment or bonus terms.

IF IF IF IF the player ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY wants to sign for City,we should set a deadline (96 hours) or we defer it until his buyout clause is activated next summer.

We are hardly short of multi purpose defenders.

We’ve raised more on outgoings than the whole of his fee and first years wages.

Reactions: CC1

Please god no. This is what happens when you piss around with deals though. Could well be bullshit but it will serve us right if this happens.

I have to admit that I chuckled when I read about Liverpool's "hope". If they do find the cash and sign him, good luck to him. If we have just been dragging our feet over terms of payment for this long, we deserve to lose out on him.

I suspect that Liverpool's interest is a load of bollocks, but time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.