Journalist shot dead in Northern Ireland

So, does that mean an armed member of the PSNI, who had her/his weapon drawn, could be held responsible in this instance, theoretically?
I wouldn’t have thought so as they were going about their lawful job and adhering to the RoE.

So, does that mean an armed member of the PSNI, who had her/his weapon drawn, could be held responsible in this instance, theoretically?

And, what ever happened to Bandana Man?
You read it!

And, depends on his intent at that moment; so I suppose theoretically yes, but highly unlikely.

(in reverse order)

I'm no expert thankfully but in my mind murder was the premeditated intent to kill someone. I'd have thought that there'd be a better description for someone killed in these circumstances. But no need to debate it.

RIP and my thoughts go out to those impacted.
If you knowingly discharge a firearm into or in the direction of a crowd of people you take full ownership of the consequences. Intent is presumed. But intent is only a prerequisite of first degree/capital murder afaik.

RIP to the young lady, hearing how sad it is, that she was an activist, a journalist.
Why does occupation come into it so much, would it not be just as tragic if she flipped burgers in the local chippy?

Looks like he stopped to pick up the discarded bullet casings after he had finished firing by the looks of the video of it on skynews

RIP to the young lady, hearing how sad it is, that she was an activist, a journalist.
Why does occupation come into it so much, would it not be just as tragic if she flipped burgers in the local chippy?

I was wondering the same with respect to her sexuality.

Why is that relevent?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.