Joy Division / New Order thread

uweuweuwe said:
Couldn't wait for republic to come out and remember being so disappointed apart from regret, which must have been one of the few times I ever watch top of the pops, with them on the beach with the hoff.

POWER, CORRUPTION & LIES is a beautiful album and own up who thought they bought a duff LP when it sounds like its scratched at the end on the Brotherhood album.

I didn't as I had Brotherhood on cassette lol.
Every second counts is one of my favourites.
My mate got me into them when playing Power Corruption and Lies..... your silent face and age of consent...... tuuuunneeeeesssss.

''you caught me at a bad time, so why don't you piss off.....''

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
uweuweuwe said:
Couldn't wait for republic to come out and remember being so disappointed apart from regret, which must have been one of the few times I ever watch top of the pops, with them on the beach with the hoff.

POWER, CORRUPTION & LIES is a beautiful album and own up who thought they bought a duff LP when it sounds like its scratched at the end on the Brotherhood album.

I didn't as I had Brotherhood on cassette lol.
Every second counts is one of my favourites.
My mate got me into them when playing Power Corruption and Lies..... your silent face and age of consent...... tuuuunneeeeesssss.

''you caught me at a bad time, so why don't you piss off.....''

There's a stunning live version of Your Silent Face they did at Glastonbury, 1987 I think, which was released by Radio One as a live LP.

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Nazis, they say.

Ha ha,oh how we used to chortle at that.

All publicity is good publicity;-)

Yeah, no idea where they dug that accusation up from

220px-An_ideal_for_living.jpg

DD, i didn't think you'd have fell for me throwing that bit of bait out?

Or did you see through my game?

New Order were a joke inflicted upon the record buying public to test for gullibility.

Pavlov's Dog on the other hand.......

1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Ha ha,oh how we used to chortle at that.

All publicity is good publicity;-)

Yeah, no idea where they dug that accusation up from

220px-An_ideal_for_living.jpg

DD, i didn't think you'd have fell for me throwing that bit of bait out?

Or did you see through my game?
I saw through your game Barry ;-)

'You all forgot about rudolf Hess ! '

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.