Juan Larios

You pay peanuts for them and potentially sell them for millions. That's the obsession.

Or he stays and becomes our first choice. It does happen....

We've got about ten clubs now haven't we ? Send them there, like the others.

What happens to the kids who are here already ?

Since we started bringing these in, several of them have played first team games, promoted past kids who were here & want to play for us. Angelino almost made it. But the ones from Barca & Real; none of them have been good enough. None of them have been physically good enough. They can't stand up to it.

None of them, are now any good, anywhere else, even the ones like Diaz, who actually looked really talented.
This one is the smallest one in the bunch at Barca. What have we seen in him that makes him the best young LB in the world for MCFC ?

If the 3-5-2/5-2-3/3-4-3 system is Pep's plan for the future, this lad looks very suited from what I've seen to the left wing-back position. As we know Mendy is probably on his way out and I'm not sure Zina suits a wingback role, Gosens is obviously linked but this lad could do the role quite well in the future.

He looks ok,very small but has decent ability.

He is similar to Angelino in many respects,although currently there strengths slightly oppose in terms of defense and attack.

If the 3-5-2/5-2-3/3-4-3 system is Pep's plan for the future, this lad looks very suited from what I've seen to the left wing-back position. As we know Mendy is probably on his way out and I'm not sure Zina suits a wingback role, Gosens is obviously linked but this lad could do the role quite well in the future.
He looked good the two times I’ve seen him this season, but he just recently turned 17 and is very small. Could be one for the future, but it would take a couple years. Does well in a 4atb formation too

Signing for Southampton permanently according to Romano, buy back clause included.

Surprised we have let him go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.