Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

link please .
can't find it.

think if this is true it will be to threaten arse to sell us nasri.
if they dont, we outbid them and we get mata who is still quality.
win win situation

Matt the Giant said:
LoveCity said:
City to hijack Arsenal's move for Mata says tomorrow's Independent. Genuine or a push for Nasri?

Fuck... now you got me hoping again.

It would make sense I guess: Arsenal piss us off refusing to let Nasri go, so we outbid them in their race for Mata.

Oh, and then we still get Nasri for free next summer. :)

This makes perfect sense to me. Mata knows Silva well already and would fit perfectly with Kun n Zabba !

LoveCity where have you heard that the Indy will be running with that story tomorrow? Everywhere I look it says he's close to joining the ARse.

bluemoonste said:
Matt the Giant said:
LoveCity said:
City to hijack Arsenal's move for Mata says tomorrow's Independent. Genuine or a push for Nasri?

It would make sense I guess: Arsenal piss us off refusing to let Nasri go, so we outbid them in their race for Mata.

This makes perfect sense to me. Mata knows Silva well already and would fit perfectly with Kun n Zabba !
And Yaya, and Roman, and Suarez, and Assulin, And Lescott (oop! Sorry got carried away there :P)

Andouble said:
LoveCity where have you heard that the Indy will be running with that story tomorrow? Everywhere I look it says he's close to joining the ARse.

Some Dipper on Twitter said it was in tomorrow's Independent, I just guessed he got an advanced copy of it - we'll see soon enough.

DJStubbsy David Stubbs
Tomoros #independent sayin #mcfc to hijack #arsenal bid for Juan Mata. Will there strengthening ever end?
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Would prefer Nasri over Mata, 2 new tricky players to the league is too much

LoveCity said:
Andouble said:

Some Dipper on Twitter said it was in tomorrow's Independent, I just guessed he got an advanced copy of it - we'll see soon enough.

DJStubbsy David Stubbs
Tomoros #independent sayin #mcfc to hijack #arsenal bid for Juan Mata. Will there strengthening ever end?
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

cheers. The Independent have been accurate and balanced with our dealings thus far.

If the figures are true, then I can say without hessitation, that on this one Mancini is wrong!

At 13 million, Mata is just a far far better buy than any midfielder I can think of

Matt the Giant said:
LoveCity said:

bingo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.