Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Guardian, Mail, Telegraph, Mirror, basically everyone but Independent (which isn't out yet) says Arse have agreed the fee/on the verge of agreeing the fee.

Get in there City, hope it's true. Will be an excellent signing, he's perfect for us :)

Can we also get Javi Martinez as well :)

ali_bee said:
MCFC4EVR said:
Don't think we need nasri
GK
Back 4
Yaya NDJ
Silva Aguero Mata
Dzeko

Where would we put nasri if we got him. I hope Mancini doesn't buy to play him on the right wing like how he bought Boateng to play RB.

He'd prob playhim where you've put Mata... who doesn't play for us
Then that is playing him out of postion. Nasri's best came from when he replaced fabgreas in the centre. I know mata doesn't play for us just showing where I would play him.

Is Mata shite? Why isn't every club in Europe in for him if he available at 13mil? Nasri - 25mil - mata - half as much. No brainer.

My conclusion...Mata is overrated by bluemooners.... and no, ive never seen him play.

Them in charge would make a move if he was the shit.

Dont forget they were the 1st to run the clichy story the independent...Im sure it will be to flush out whether they wanna sell nasri now...

Andouble said:
LoveCity said:
City to hijack Arsenal's move for Mata says tomorrow's Independent. Genuine or a push for Nasri?

if it's Ian Herbert writing the article I'd say it's genuine. Wallace seems pretty fair, too.

if this is the case then perhaps Nasri has indicated he plans to re-sign with Arsenal

I don't see a link yet, though, maybe it'll show up around midnight.
The Independent scooped everybody - every newspaper, tv and radio station, website, Twitter and even this forum - on the Clichy deal, so there could well be legs in this.
Maybe we are just letting Arsenal set the price, without a 'City tax' situation, and then we swoop in and pinch him.
Or, as already mentioned, it could be a warning shot at Arsenal re Nasri.
Either way, the Indy has been trustworthy for a newspaper this summer.
Mata £13m or Downing £20m? Hmmm, tough choice....

LoveCity said:
Andouble said:
LoveCity where have you heard that the Indy will be running with that story tomorrow? Everywhere I look it says he's close to joining the ARse.

Some Dipper on Twitter said it was in tomorrow's Independent, I just guessed he got an advanced copy of it - we'll see soon enough.

DJStubbsy David Stubbs
Tomoros #independent sayin #mcfc to hijack #arsenal bid for Juan Mata. Will there strengthening ever end?
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

so it might be in one paper, based on what 1 twatter on twitter said?

Is this concrete? Or is this just a guy that's read an old article?
I can't find anything tbh.

is there a link to this to the independent?
or is it just a rumour that its in there?
and who is the guy saying this on twitter? reliable?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.