Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Is a little worry that our backroom staff, set piece guy & this fellow leave, suppose they're in demand with us being in the spotlight.
Set piece guy has stayed but it’s absolutely no surprise teams look to our backroom staff for themselves, this will also attract the best to come & work with City & Pep. I also don’t mind the changing of our assistant manager/coach regularly, it keeps things fresh and challenges Pep in many ways, not to mention the players, it’s yet to go wrong so long may it continue

Tbf he has mostly been a manager in his career, rather than assistant. So I always saw it that he was here on a 'temporary basis' to mentor and aid Pep.

IMO, he was pivotal to our incredible defensive success in 20-21. Wish him well wherever he goes. Will be interesting to see who the club chooses to replace him.

Is a little worry that our backroom staff, set piece guy & this fellow leave, suppose they're in demand with us being in the spotlight.
Bacon face went through quite a few assistants during the rags period of success. Changing them is a good way to bring in new ideas, routines etc. whilst maintaining consistency. I think Lilo has done a good job but am sure we can find a good successor.

Cool guy, only one who stayed in his seat when everybody was going mental. Pep actively sought him out when he was filling up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.