Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player. Was very wound up last night but seemed to prosper from it. Would benefit from Peps coaching, no doubt about that. A true box to box midfielder would be a good asset to the team and this lad looks quite a bit further on than Tommy Doyle.

Good player. Was very wound up last night but seemed to prosper from it. Would benefit from Peps coaching, no doubt about that. A true box to box midfielder would be a good asset to the team and this lad looks quite a bit further on than Tommy Doyle.
That's an understatement if ever I saw one. Chalk and cheese. Doyle would benefit from a loan where he will be playing all the time. At the moment Bellingham is probably the best under 18 English player anywhere in the world. Would love him at City in two or three seasons.

Magnificent player already, Doyle at this moment is nowhere near this level, if Jude keeps his head , keeps learning , he could go on to be one of the greats.

Did he play second half, must have missed it

I think he did 90 minutes worth of running in the first half alone.

I think with experience you learn to curb that sort of youthful eagerness.

I doubt it's possible to put in that much effort over a full game.

But what a wonderful prospect he looks.

17 I would have him tmrw

Contract expires in 2023, so Dortmund have to sell next summer or lose him for free if he holds off on another contract.

Now has to be the time to get the hooks into him, make sure he holds off on that deal for at least a year.

The problem for Dortmund IMO is they've paid him too much to begin with. They paid £30m and gave him about £50k/week - that's insane money for a 17 year old so he's got no pressing need to sign a new deal.

would be the heir to gündogan, when gündi starts to slow down. Imagine him and bernardo running the midfield with energy and creativity infront of rodri.

Pep raving about him post match too, seems primed to take over from Gundogan in a year or so. To be honest he could probably come in this summer.

Get him in, gets to play alongside De Bruyne and coached under Pep.

Brilliant player and only 17! Hopefully he stays a couple more years at Dortmund and continues to developed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.