Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyIreland

While all the attention is currently on Haaland,and with good reason......this 17yr old kid is taking that league by storm.

He has the makings of a lung bursting complete midfield general - i suspect the same clubs who are in the mix for Haaland will also be keeping a very close eye on this potential superstar too.

While all the attention is currently on Haaland,and with good reason......this 17yr old kid is taking that league by storm.

He has the makings of a lung bursting complete midfield general - i suspect the same clubs who are in the mix for Haaland will also be keeping a very close eye on this potential superstar too.
We already sing his song...

Bellingham is a world-class midfielder in the making, right up there with Camavinga for me. But in truth, that ship has sailed last summer. He's 17 and has just made his first "big" career move, and he's on a five-year contract. Dortmund will probably build the team around him, Reyna & Moukoko under Marco Rose. He likely won't be on the market again until the mid 2020's.

Bellingham is a world-class midfielder in the making, right up there with Camavinga for me. But in truth, that ship has sailed last summer. He's 17 and has just made his first "big" career move, and he's on a five-year contract. Dortmund will probably build the team around him, Reyna & Moukoko under Marco Rose. He likely won't be on the market again until the mid 2020's.
Maybe but they have a clear business model it seems,and i imagine if someone waves the dollar (or in reality,a shit load of em!)

He looks special,something of a Yaya/Dinho hybrid.

I didn't think he was as outstanding as seemingly everyone else.

He worked incredibly hard and never stopped running or winning the ball back, but there were a few instances when he had the ball in space and had a relatively simple pass to put someone through on goal, and he couldn't make it.

It was also very clear he was having to be coached by the players around him a lot, they were constantly telling him to fix his positioning or chastising him for making the wrong pass etc.

Let's see him when he's 21.

I didn't think he was as outstanding as seemingly everyone else.

He worked incredibly hard and never stopped running or winning the ball back, but there were a few instances when he had the ball in space and had a relatively simple pass to put someone through on goal, and he couldn't make it.

It was also very clear he was having to be coached by the players around him a lot, they were constantly telling him to fix his positioning or chastising him for making the wrong pass etc.

Let's see him when he's 21.

No one's saying he's the perfect player, far from it. The praise he's been given comes with the extremely important caveat that the kid is 17 years old. I think he showed fantastic maturity for someone of that age in the engine room of a knockout Champions League tie.

No one's saying he's the perfect player, far from it. The praise he's been given comes with the extremely important caveat that the kid is 17 years old. I think he showed fantastic maturity for someone of that age in the engine room of a knockout Champions League tie.
Spot on.Its all about the potential and I'll stick my neck out and say he's got the lot.

If we can get a good England manager,we could finally see that golden generation properly emerge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.