Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did he do against(Funny pun from dortmund forum) “RuleBender Leipzig.
He came on at the hour mark in a poor Dortmund display
and could impress with several good balls to push BvB forward being 1-0 down in a cup QF...

...BUT his constant arm-waving was absolutely unbearable!
He acts like he isn't part of the same team, like the diva Ronaldo would have in a Burnley team.

There already was a public discussion after the pisspoor defeat at Bayern as Emre Can pointed out that Jude simply can't show that kind of "body language" (constant arm waving towards his team mates).

Jude surely was not amused starting on the bench last night and being openly criticized by Can before, and guess how he stepped onto the pitch:
waving his arms in all directions as if he was the new saviour...
Bit too much of infantile and stubborn acting IMO.

Also got a yellow arguing with the ref (Brych). Laughing it off and not far from a second yellow. Low discipline in my eyes.

He really has to take care that he keeps grounded.
Very questionable behaviour. Not for a second I believe Pep likes it.

I'm on hold for now in the case Bellingham.

At the same age Delli Ali scored 18 goals in a season in the Prem.

Plus, it was City home and away and Chelsea home and away plus Bayern, USA and France… every decent midfield he’s come up against this season he’s looked poor.

A lot of the football world were excited about Sancho being up for grabs not long ago.
To be fair I know it's not my money but the price tag has to be considered a huge issue. People are comparing him to others at that age who turned out both good or bad but none of the players being discussed were sold for 130 -150 million pound. At that number one has to be a sure shot, can't miss superstar or it can go sideways for both the player and the club in a hurry...just sayin'...

He came on at the hour mark in a poor Dortmund display
and could impress with several good balls to push BvB forward being 1-0 down in a cup QF...

...BUT his constant arm-waving was absolutely unbearable!
He acts like he isn't part of the same team, like the diva Ronaldo would have in a Burnley team.

There already was a public discussion after the pisspoor defeat at Bayern as Emre Can pointed out that Jude simply can't show that kind of "body language" (constant arm waving towards his team mates).

Jude surely was not amused starting on the bench last night and being openly criticized by Can before, and guess how he stepped onto the pitch:
waving his arms in all directions as if he was the new saviour...
Bit too much of infantile and stubborn acting IMO.

Also got a yellow arguing with the ref (Brych). Laughing it off and not far from a second yellow. Low discipline in my eyes.

He really has to take care that he keeps grounded.
Very questionable behaviour. Not for a second I believe Pep likes it.

I'm on hold for now in the case Bellingham.
It's a lot of pressure for a 19 year old. The weight of expectation, & living up to the title of the most in-demand midfielder in the world must be crushing.

Bellingham would be better served at a club where he's not the main man, so he can be given a chance to grow up naturally, as we've done with Foden.

At the rate he's being rinsed & the amount of games he's playing, the kid will be mentally & physically burned out by age 25...

To be fair I know it's not my money but the price tag has to be considered a huge issue. People are comparing him to others at that age who turned out both good or bad but none of the players being discussed were sold for 130 -150 million pound. At that number one has to be a sure shot, can't miss superstar or it can go sideways for both the player and the club in a hurry...just sayin'...
I was going to say the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.