Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids young and is guaranteed every start there playing CL football he is anything but wasting a season there.

If anything another year there is perfect for his development without the pressures of a top club and English media pressure along with a huge fee
I see what your saying but Dortmund have kind of relied on Erling and his goals the last couple of seasons, and he has a lot of goals to be replaced next season, that is going to be impossible to do . So while Dortmund look for the next big thing. Bellingham is going to be in a team thats not as good as it has been, thus a waste of a season when he could be being coached by Pep and starting a new era at City .

My only concern would be Dortmund's injury record. Hope he doesn't pick up anything serius next season.

With us signing Haaland this lad will defo be going to the rags as part of the ‘rebuild’. He’ll cost them the earth but’ll it’ll be reported that he joined for the pleasure of playing at the toilet.
Don't know how you've worked that out

I think he’ll cost too much for the dippers and the rags will throw money at anything to try and stay relevant. We’ve probably got other areas that need strengthened.
How's that worked out for them since Fergie. I'm pretty sure they'll need the opposite transfer strategy with the new manager

Tbh with Bellingham I think he's so high potential that I'd be willing to wait a year for him if we had to. He's that young and good enough too.

Tbh with Bellingham I think he's so high potential that I'd be willing to wait a year for him if we had to. He's that young and good enough too.
But I think we should just snap him up now, so he can get a year under us, in order to be proper in tune next year plus it would just piss off everyone else. Unless he hits the ground running, even better for us. This boy will be a great signing for us whether being an 8 or a flexible 6!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.