Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good argument BB, they should have you in the room!

If I'm honest though you're making my point clearer for me: that is, that it will come down to very fine margins and his personal preferences, so no triumphalism. From the outside in, my personal one would probably be Madrid, but I'm not Jude Bellingham. Hopefully his personal preferences are more in line with what you describe because I'd love to have him. Him and Rodri in midfield would dominate.
Don't get me wrong. My sister-in-law lives in Madrid: I love it. I'd recommend it to 95% of tourists looking for a holiday. But a big chunk of your life when you're this rich is just being moved between training and luxury compounds, and the opportunity to walk your dog without being bothered on a nice green space, especially for an English bloke, isn't as stuffy as it might seem. I mean City or Real, fair play to the lad, he's got him self into a dream situation.

Jude did OK tonight, but there was a general lack of quality from Dortmund at crucial moments.

Dortmund didn't show the urgency needed until the last 10 minutes, but Bellingham was putting himself about all match.

He showed some nice touches & made some great dribbles too. The strapping on his left knee doesn't seem to be troubling him, but for all we know he could be dosed up on anti-cortisone injections & pain killers.

He needs better quality around him & a more structured formation for him to realise his full potential. To be honest, he's better than I gave him credit for.

No player's worth £130m imho, but considering Bellingham's age, if he stays at a club for 7-10 years, it's peanuts.

Fingers crossed that club is City hey? \0/

It is City

You'ld eat the exact amount of protein and calorific content at those 151 Michelin star restaurant coz you're a professional sportsman with 3 nutritionists telling you exactly what to eat. You're not taking the wine flight every night ffs.
OK, fair. How about the sun and the beach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.