Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a higher standard, yes. But if you offer me 10 years living and working in Madrid or 10 years living and working in Manchester, I'm sorry, but I'm going to Madrid. I love Manchester but I'm not blindly loyal like a lapdog.

Both clubs basically offer the same opportunity for silverware, riches and professional excellence. The only difference is the lifestyle.

I'd go to Madrid, learn a new language and culture, live in the sun, and eat at all 151 Michelin Star restaurants.

Maybe but there are many Spaniards who live in the North of England. Many of the players and managers that come over here end up spending years here. Benitez is from Madrid but his family live on the Wirral and have done for many years even when he was coaching in Naples. Look at Pep. He could spend 10 years here. Yes he is working in the right environment but two of his kids live here and seem to love it.

There's a higher standard, yes. But if you offer me 10 years living and working in Madrid or 10 years living and working in Manchester, I'm sorry, but I'm going to Madrid. I love Manchester but I'm not blindly loyal like a lapdog.

Both clubs basically offer the same opportunity for silverware, riches and professional excellence. The only difference is the lifestyle.

I'd go to Madrid, learn a new language and culture, live in the sun, and eat at all 151 Michelin Star restaurants.
Madrid in summer, the heat is unbearable, and in winter it is absolutely freezing.

Bollocks

No chips and gravy
No chip barm/muffin
No fucking Greggs

are you on drugs

I know I long for such things…or the Peak or Lake Districts.

Too many people are seduced by the London rat race, with its traffic and belief they are in the center of the (money, wealth, fame, culture, restaurant, club) universe.

When you have the money to go anywhere, do anything, any time you want, you don’t need to live it 24/7 just to have proximity. People with real money want land, space, privacy, and some solitude. “Up North” is the perfect place for it!

Convincing a 20-something gazillionaire he’s missing nowt by eschewing the bright lights and embracing the green life is the hard part! Takes a little maturity to understand it!

If he wants to observe class role models, who know how to act, look no further than the likes of KDB & Rodri…two of the best midfielders in the world, that he could be playing alongside. Don’t know a damned thing about 99% of their off-field lives. THAT is success!

Exactly right. Life in the city centre may be ok if you’re young or single, but being retired and married we very much appreciate the quiet life. Quite happy to travel into Manchester or London for concerts, theatre, etc but after two nights in London I’m drained! It’s always so busy and noisy. My wife misses New York and its convenience sometimes a bit though.

Yeah but you have to enjoy your job too. Ask Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.