Jude Bellingham

I still don’t think either Mbappe’s or Bellingham’s overdeveloped egos will allow both to remain at the club for long.

Mbappes ego in particular is going to force him into a corner he can't get out of, fair enough he'll be a rich pariah but he'll be a pariah non the less.

Bellingham will be playing for Reading in 4 years time.

Even just being in the JB thread ,reading about the player ,gives me the creeps. I really don't like him,irrational dislike as I've never met him.
The hype has been huge, but,imo, he messed up what could and should have been a disciplined but also creative midfield setting at the Euros.
I am clearly biased here, but Fodens natural talent was put into the shade,and the mouthpieces that ran the show,behind the scenes, had a negative effect on our players contribution.
The experiment of playing TAA in central midfield ,because he was tall.. and and played for Liverpool,really was the last resort.
What a mess.

Even just being in the JB thread ,reading about the player ,gives me the creeps. I really don't like him,irrational dislike as I've never met him.
The hype has been huge, but,imo, he messed up what could and should have been a disciplined but also creative midfield setting at the Euros.
I am clearly biased here, but Fodens natural talent was put into the shade,and the mouthpieces that ran the show,behind the scenes, had a negative effect on our players contribution.
The experiment of playing TAA in central midfield ,because he was tall.. and and played for Liverpool,really was the last resort.
What a mess.
Excellent

What a mess.
Sad but true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.