Jules Koundé

Why don’t we just scout clubs like Ajax, schalke, RB,Monaco,Dortmund? Once they try to buy a player for a small fee that is unknown go in and gazump them. Loan the player back to them and once he is developed, take him back. Sorted! You are welcome Txiki.
Gazumping is what the Rags do and it doesn't work out too well for them. We're better off letting these lads prove themselves at clubs like Ajax and Dortmund then buying them. We pay more but get more certainty that what we're buying is right for us. We don't have a very good success rate of buying young players and getting them into the first team

Something tells me they're going to push for at least €70m given what Napoli want for Koulibaly + the 20% sell on fee they will owe Bordeaux and what they paid for him (€25m) to garner a €50m+ profit.

My sense is they know Napoli want €75 for KK so maybe something like €72-73m to also get as close to a €55m profit as they can.

If we walk away then what's the alternative? Back to Napoli and pay the fee? Maybe we do then. Who knows?

Sevilla may think they can get more next summer with another good season.

I don't think this is so sure to go smoothly as some hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.