Jules Koundé

Good player, but we are well covered in the cb dept
Not for long. Don’t think Laporte and Ake are going to be here much longer, particularly if Stones now nails down the spot next to Dias. But we’d be needing a left footer desperately and we’ll end up with Pau Torres who I don’t rate at all.

Not for long. Don’t think Laporte and Ake are going to be here much longer, particularly if Stones now nails down the spot next to Dias. But we’d be needing a left footer desperately and we’ll end up with Pau Torres who I don’t rate at all.

I suspect you’re right - I’d imagine both Laporte and Ake will be off in the summer, and Torres looks the most likely replacement.

Which is a shame, as two of our most promising CB prospects - Luke Mbete and Callum Doyle - are left footers, but next season would be too soon for them to step in.

if we lose Laporte regardless of Ake's situation this is the lad we should be in for..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.