Julian Alvarez | Signs for City (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing one for the future who may or may not get anywhere near our first team squad? Presumably doesn’t affect our apparent pursuit of a world class established striker?

I wouldn’t be getting giddy over some YouTube videos, if we was to watch gabby Jesus on a 4 minute YouTube video we would think he’s better than pele.

it’s a weird signing this and has kinda came out of the blue(no pun intended) I wonder if aguero recommended him to pep.

Still worth a punt for 15-20 mil. I trust our owners and board with most decision these days ! We have had allot more successful signings than unsuccessful ones

Never seen him play I'll be honest, but did see some things about this guy pop up over the last couple months, thought he was linked with Utd tbh, so bit out of the blue this.

Either way, at 20m it could end up being some good business.

If we've signed him get him over here now none of this loaning him back till June shit,, or even worse December, get him here so he can bed in, get him use to his new team mates, and City life, ready for next season

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be getting giddy over some YouTube videos, if we was to watch gabby Jesus on a 4 minute YouTube video we would think he’s better than pele.

it’s a weird signing this and has kinda came out of the blue(no pun intended) I wonder if aguero recommended him to pep.

Still worth a punt for 15-20 mil. I trust our owners and board with most decision these days ! We have had allot more successful signings than unsuccessful ones
Yea I’m sure aguero recommended him vs our hundreds of scouts spread across the world…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.