Julian Assange

kippax4ever

Release Julian Assange, says woman who had two children with him while in embassy

Political asylum =babies

Why have we not heard about these babies before ? he has been to court umpteen times since his latest arrest and it has never been mentioned.

The quicker we can get rid of him the better.

Something altogether strange about the whole Assange saga. I'm not convinced that what we are led to believe about him is entirely true, and I really wouldn't be surprised if he is or was some kind of double agent.

Something altogether strange about the whole Assange saga. I'm not convinced that what we are led to believe about him is entirely true, and I really wouldn't be surprised if he is or was some kind of double agent.

It is indeed very strange and I don’t know what to make out about it all.

The likes of Snowdon are heroes imo but there’s something dodgy about Assange and those that support him put me off straight away.

The likes of Snowdon are heroes imo but there’s something dodgy about Assange and those that support him put me off straight away.
I tend to have a good idea of where I stand on most issues. The whole Assange thing is something that just completely baffles me and I just don’t know what to think about any of it. I can’t help but think he is being stitched up but at the same time think he’s probably a wrong’un.

She’s South African
He’s Australian
The children were conceived on Ecuadorean territory.
They are not British so it has Got nothing to do with us.

I tend to have a good idea of where I stand on most issues. The whole Assange thing is something that just completely baffles me and I just don’t know what to think about any of it. I can’t help but think he is being stitched up but at the same time think he’s probably a wrong’un.

My view exactly bud

Didn't he have disagreements with the others who started WK,
Remember reading something about it,were(I think, might be wrong)he or the other wanted to make money out of the leaks,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.