Julian Draxler

MCFC-alan88 said:
If we're not looking at this lad, we bloody well should be!
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=278891&p=6532310&hilit=draxler#p6532310" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=278891&p=6532310&hilit=draxler#p6532310</a>

I'm on my ipad and went down three pages, it wasn't there so made a new one. You'll get over it.

If we was to buy him, I hope we don't waste him on the wing like we have/did with Nasri. Since Holtby left for Spurs Draxler has been used through the middle and is arguably playing his best football there.<br /><br />-- March 10th, 2013, 2:02 pm --<br /><br />
Nostradamus said:
It's impossible to get him, as Schalke would never sell him and he has contract until 2016.

I wouldn't say "impossible". They have another young lad in Meyer coming through. I'm sure they'd be somewhat happy to get relatively good price (15-20m?) for Draxler and promote Meyer.

Jay Division said:
I wouldn't say "impossible". They have another young lad in Meyer coming through. I'm sure they'd be somewhat happy to get relatively good price (15-20m?) for Draxler and promote Meyer.
Believe me 15-20m is a laughable amount and the officials wouldnt even think to sell him for that money. They are always very strict, when it comes to their youth players and Draxler is for Schalke what Götze is for Dortmund..unsellable.

You are very right with Meyer though, i expect him to be the next big thing and if Schalke makes some smart transfers, then they are maybe able to compete with Bayern and Dortmund next season. Anyway, just an insame amount of money would probably be enough and that is 30m+.

IMO he will definitely play for Schalke next year and extending his contract, but probably with buy-out clause for 2015 or 2016

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.