Julian Weigl

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Bombo, 13 Jan 2016.

1. FCBarca

FCBarca

Yep, read the same thing and agree that Merino would be a fabulous addition to just about any squad

2. Armaan

Armaan

There's not many around that can play that role line dinho does. Busquets did it for pep but I honestly believe dinho is even better than he was at it. Apart from those two don't know who else could do it.

3. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

I'm just imaging Fernandinho sucking air through his teeth and saying "Oooooo it's a big job is that".

4. Shaw_Guy

Shaw_Guy

Probably needs to be build almost from scratch, like Busquets. A kid with a physical presence, that can pass, think and learn.

Somebody speak about Lemina. With more discipline and more positioning he would be interesting. He´s more of a box to box. Not sure he has the patience and discipline to be always looking for the best position in a defensive perspective, instead of looking for the best space to run and create danger.
    I haven´t seen Lyon games, Tousart did show some skills. He would need a lot of work, but he looked promising.
    Maybe Diawara? Saúl Niguez would be perfect but he has a ridiculous release clause.
    Locatelli isn´t playing at Milan, he showed some good things but i´m not sure he could make it in the Premier League.

5. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Fernandinho often takes the cf in the air, whilst the cbs drop off & either wins or 'spoils' most of the challenges, mugs people on the ground, fouls creatively, covers quickly, yet he is also great on the ball, quick, clever & creates at the other end.

Most of the players suggested as a replacement (including Gundogan) only do parts of what he does, not the whole thing.

6. OB1

OB1

Very few midfielders in the league make or win more aerial duels than Dinho. His success rate on aerial duels is far batter than his tackle success rate, which is actually quite poor.

7. razman

razman

8. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

So they're ahead as Mickey Terry Ann wants to leave, although a swap is unlikely? I say City are ahead thanks to Pandas coming from Asia, it's every bit as relevant and material to any move for Weigl.

9. Armaan

Armaan

There's no player on earth that would choose them ahead of us right now.....

10. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

If he wants to progress as a player, he would choose Pep providing we are in for him.