Jussie Smollett MAGA Hoax

Are you going to let Damocles know all is forgiven and he was right all along?
Was never a worry if he was right or wrong. He said his source was the Chicago PD twitter account around the 29/30th January. That was clearly wrong. Don’t think anyone was overly bother by Smollet either way.

Isn't his name spelt Fucking Bellend?
No, it’s B A N N E D T O S S P O T but you’re close enough.

Never heard of him before this.
Saw it briefly on the web trending
Had a quick glace, really didn't give a shite.
Cannot believe it has got such time on here as be on a 10th page.
And yes I know me posting adds to that page total, before some smart arse points it out.

Never heard of him before this.
Saw it briefly on the web trending
Had a quick glace, really didn't give a shite.
Cannot believe it has got such time on here as be on a 10th page.
And yes I know me posting adds to that page total, before some smart arse points it out.
There's one reason and one reason only there's even a thread on this and it's entirely due to Trump sycophancy by the OP.

You didn't grow up in the U.K. then?
Yes.

It is bad in the UK, but the racism in the USA is another level. I had a black friend who got invited to a BBQ when he was out in the states. When he arrived at the house, he was told by the host's wife that it would probably best for all concerned if he stayed out of the back yard, as the neighbours weren't particularly receptive to his kind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.