Jussie Smollett MAGA Hoax

This has done a fair amount of damage to the credibility of the anti-Trump movement
Really? I still find it perfectly credible to be anti-Trump, I can't see too many changing because some fringe actor makes shit up.

I accept he hasn't helped his fellow black and/or gay people who probably get enough genuine abuse without him inventing it.

Really? I still find it perfectly credible to be anti-Trump, I can't see too many changing because some fringe actor makes shit up.

I accept he hasn't helped his fellow black and/or gay people who probably get enough genuine abuse without him inventing it.
It gives the MAGA idiots a stick to beat people with for sure. I'm sure Tucker Carlson will be busy putting together a Right-Wing call to arms piece for his next show all about how gay blacks are trying to bring down the GOP.

A society where someone does shit like this to...what? Score points in the endless fucking political food fight? Not a healthy place. I'd say terminal post-Imperial decline but we're still in the Empire game (no pun intended.)

People just need to have a word with themselves. Like spending all this time and effort and negative energy being pissed off that Donald Trump is president. Where the other half of imbeciles spent 8 years obsessed with Obama. And then the first half spent 8 years claiming W Bush was "literally Hitler."

Fucking stupid. All of it. This country has run the same way more or less since I've been alive and probably always will. We'll have shit healthcare, Wall Street and Silicon Valley will hoover up all the wealth, and the State Media will cheer lustily as we bomb and invade and regime change oil-rich countries. And Team Blue will scream at Team Red and vice-versa.

He should be.

A whole lot of shit could have started due to this dickhead's claims.

It's not just attention seeking, its playing and adding to the fire of an already precarious political situation. He should do some time for this as it could have caused chaos.

No doubt he will be forgiven and get another role within the media. Love liberal justice I do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.