Just a quick message..

Breadsnapper

To all my fellow blues who are lucky enough to be making the journey to Wembley. Have a great day, enjoy yourselves whatever the result and look after yourselves and each other.
Good luck to you all, I salute you.

Many thanks!

Just been to Tesco to get a crate and getting the train from Poole,Dorset to Clapham then catching train to Wembley! Im shittin it, but so grateful that i'm going. May need a beer v.soon to settle the nerves!

CTID

Breadsnapper said:
To all my fellow blues who are lucky enough to be making the journey to Wembley. Have a great day, enjoy yourselves whatever the result and look after yourselves and each other.
Good luck to you all, I salute you.

Cheers feller.

We are on the coach now on our way!

Can't start a new topic so thought here would be as good as any.....

A Liverpool fan who Just wanted to wish City all the best for today and hope you stuff Stoke!

The wheel of fate is turning and those Rags are going to be knocked off their perch next season with the Bluemoon rising and the return of The King at the other end of the M62 - let battle commence!

Now go make some history today and enjoy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.