just a thought

stavros

I don't know what other people's feelings on this situation are but i hate the fact that when we sign a high profile player, they get called mercenaries, and only joined city for the money.
clearly people are blinkered and blind to the fact that we have real potential, and could in fact be the major dominant force in english football for years to come.

anyway my point is, if you take john terry...im guessing he is on around 140k a week?
if he signs for us i expect he will be on more liike 200k a week?

so the obvious things people will say is that he has joined for the money (not being in cl or europe doesn't help this ) !

so my point is that if terry does desperately want to join us, wouldnt it be nice if he didnt take a pay rise ? and when the inevitable question crops up in the press conference "so john was money a big factor in your decision to sign for city "? he would then say , " no i am on the same as i was at my previous club, but city can potentially be the best ."

this would be a big f*** off to the media who have been slating us, and would be refreshing to see, although highly unlikely.

apologies for the long-winded post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.