Just an update on Tevez

mcfc_die_hard

Just text my friend (source) and asked him if he has any more on the tevez deal because i am very excited by it all and he told me that City have decided to pay the full amount of 32 million pounds for Carlos. And also said that the player is interested in joining City purely because the player is a player that just wants to play every week and he is also very pursuaded because of the direction that the club is going in. Also negotiations are ongoing between the player and City and if we were to agree personal terms today we could have a medical strait away because we already have staff at the resort he is staying at with the Argentine squad. Just thought i would keep you updated.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Just text my friend (source) and asked him if he has any more on the tevez deal because i am very excited by it all and he told me that City have decided to pay the full amount of 32 million pounds for Carlos. And also said that the player is interested in joining City purely because the player is a player that just wants to play every week and he is also very pursuaded because of the direction that the club is going in. Also negotiations are ongoing between the player and City and if we were to agree personal terms today we could have a medical strait away because we already have staff at the resort he is staying at with the Argentine squad. Just thought i would keep you updated.

if true....

GOD THATS GREAT NEWS

but i will take it with a pinch of salt ...

mcfc_die_hard said:
if we were to agree personal terms today we could have a medical strait away because we already have staff at the resort he is staying at with the Argentine squad. Just thought i would keep you updated.

Hmm. Strokes chin.

mcfc_die_hard said:

All sounds awesome, only question is whats holding it up ? I know they were due to meet the scum today, os is there still a chance he could stay there or is it down to term sand medival ? If so , surely he wont agree terms or fail the medical ?

Come on, 2 great signings in 2 days hopefully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.