just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
mackenzie said:
How IS Mourinho doing?

Think they're still 8 points clear in Serie A as far as I was aware. But to some people Serie A doesn't matter so not a valid question really is it? ;-)

fuckin hell people hes only been with us just over a month and your slaggin him off already!!!

I no sometimes he makes stupid tactical mistakes sometimes, but does Mourinho? YES! does Hiddink? YES!

Just shut ya mouth and get behind all of em!

bad as today was, I thought the general consensus was that the two subs played well, and we did a bit better in the second half. I'd be more concerned if we'd gone backwards, but we started dog shit and ended, okish.

I think Kompany was a huge loss, I had a bad feeling about Toure and Boyatta together, they are both short but mobile ball winners who play better alongside the static commanding centre half. they are also both a bit lacking in composure.

C_T_I_D said:
mackenzie said:
How IS Mourinho doing?

Think they're still 8 points clear in Serie A as far as I was aware. But to some people Serie A doesn't matter so not a valid question really is it? ;-)

Exactly.;-)

Good to see someone gets it.

i love the glazers said:
fuckin hell people hes only been with us just over a month and your slaggin him off already!!!

I no sometimes he makes stupid tactical mistakes sometimes, but does Mourinho? YES! does Hiddink? YES!

i think the correct italian would be "shaddapa ya mouth"

Lord BLue said:
i love the glazers said:

i think the correct italian would be "shaddapa ya mouth"

Exactly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.