Just can't help myself....

bluethrunthru

You know when you here words or a phrase and you complete it in your head?

Examples are

My daughter was just talking to her mate on the phone and says " Stacey's mum".................has got it going n
Wife says " I'm gonna get dressed" ..................for success
"garlic bread"............its the future

There must be countless of us out there where a few words invite an inane and simply personal frisson of humour when uttered - I expect my fellow Bluemooners to bring out their own to keep us entertained.

You know when you here words or a phrase and you complete it in your head?

Examples are

My daughter was just talking to her mate on the phone and says " Stacey's mum".................has got it going n
Wife says " I'm gonna get dressed" ..................for success
"garlic bread"............its the future

There must be countless of us out there where a few words invite an inane and simply personal frisson of humour when uttered - I expect my fellow Bluemooners to bring out their own to keep us entertained.

I do similar, but say it out loud, but only when I’m at home and it’s just us. Drives them round the twist I think.

Actually, I have one good mate from years ago, and we do it at the pub with each other too whenever we meet up for a reminisce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.