Just Enjoy The Rest Of The Season.

Freestyler

No one really expects us now to win the league, we should finish 2nd but it's not guaranteed.

Just like last season after the Arsenal defeat and the 8 point gap appeared, everyone expected it to be over and we just took every game at it came. No one got on each other backs, no criticism, no bickering and the general atmosphere at the game was more calmer and everyone just had a good time.

It all started after we battered West Brom 4-0. The team had more freedom, no expectations. The players just went out and enjoyed it and took each game as it comes, and we ALWAYS play better like this.

The fans did the same, for me the league is over but that feeling of last season i felt again today. No worrying, not thinking about United above us and how we could close the gap.

It was about us, just us and no one else. Take each game as it comes and see what happens, regardless of the season that 'good feeling' came back today.

Support the lads, keep coming and creating the atmosphere and see how things pan out. Enjoy it, take it all in!

or if you prefer 'drink it in'....

Freestyler said:
No one really expects us now to win the league, we should finish 2nd but it's not guaranteed.

Just like last season after the Arsenal defeat and the 8 point gap appeared, everyone expected it to be over and we just took every game at it came. No one got on each other backs, no criticism, no bickering and the general atmosphere at the game was more calmer and everyone just had a good time.

It all started after we battered West Brom 4-0. The team had more freedom, no expectations. The players just went out and enjoyed it and took each game as it comes, and we ALWAYS play better like this.

The fans did the same, for me the league is over but that feeling of last season i felt again today. No worrying, not thinking about United above us and how we could close the gap.

It was about us, just us and no one else. Take each game as it comes and see what happens, regardless of the season that 'good feeling' came back today.

Support the lads, keep coming and creating the atmosphere and see how things pan out. Enjoy it, take it all in!

or if you prefer 'drink it in'....

A bit like today, no pressure. But like you say lets try and win each game one at a time as they come along, and if we get 89 points brilliant, and if the Rags get 89+ points well thats how the cookie crumbles.

The best thing City can do,..right now, is sign up Michael Laudrup.
This guy is a winner,...he has it written all over him. I'm not just talking about the League Cup, but he is royalty in the football world.
This is the type of guy City should be associated with, not someone who thinks it alright to get into a physical confrontation with his players, or will go on TV to trash them.
Make the offer now, I promise, he won't be around long.

burnagelane said:
This guy is a winner,...he has it written all over him. I'm not just talking about the League Cup, but he is royalty in the football world.
This is the type of guy City should be associated with, not someone who thinks it alright to get into a physical confrontation with his players, or will go on TV to trash them.

And what about when we have a few bad results under him? Just get rid of him too I guess.

burnagelane said:

How the fucxk has this adeed anything to this particular thread??

I completely agree with Freestyler last season we all as a club fans, players etc seemed to enjoy it more when the pressure was off the situation we find ourselves in today is exactly that, pressure off, lets all go and enjoy the rest of the season and what will be will be.

burnagelane said:

He didn't win much at Liverpool last week.

Knee jerk bollocks.

Kind of feels good to know there's little pressure now and in a way it puts it on United to not have a wobble. Like FS says, no-one expects us to win it now. Put in some decent performances, finish 2nd with those performances and start afresh in the summer, hopefully with Cavani or Falcao.

Pigeonho said:
Kind of feels good to know there's little pressure now and in a way it puts it on United to not have a wobble. Like FS says, no-one expects us to win it now. Put in some decent performances, finish 2nd with those performances and start afresh in the summer, hopefully with BALE and Cavani or Falcao.

Edited for accuracy

The Pink Panther said:
Pigeonho said:
Kind of feels good to know there's little pressure now and in a way it puts it on United to not have a wobble. Like FS says, no-one expects us to win it now. Put in some decent performances, finish 2nd with those performances and start afresh in the summer, hopefully with BALE and Cavani or Falcao.

Edited for accuracy
That'd be just peachy!

burnagelane said:

Wrong thread .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.