Just finished watching the Bundesliga season review...

2parablue

I know a lot of people have been talking about us putting an offer in for Dzeko and after watching him with my own eyes I totally understand why.
We all know that MH very much likes the players that do well in the German league so I'm hoping that he knows just how good this lad is and others.

Also does anybody think It would also be worth putting a bid in for his Wolfsburg team mate Grafite? He's 30 years old granted, but he has bagged 28 goals this season in 25 games.
Is he a one season wonder or would he be a good buy??? I've not seen that much of him other than what I watched on tv earlier so I would be interested to know.

Cheers guys.

Grafite from what I have read has had very much of a pedestrian career and really would not be the quality we should aspire for.

Dzeko I believe would be better than RSC but Im not sure how well he would be as a lone striker, I do believe a more mobile striker like a Forlan would be better suited.

Saying that though, we have the money to get both but it is purely dependant on if we intend to play with one up top and two out wide still.

Yeah I had a feeling that he hasn't done much due to the fact that he is 30 years old, Brazilian and I've never heard of him before.

I was thinking the same about Dzeko, I would deffo see him playing as part of a two man strike force. He looks strong, finishes well and moves quite well for a big lad, which ever club manages to get his signature will be guaranteed goals.... thats for sure.

Cheers for the reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.