Just for fun : who was our worst signing in the Premier League era ?

Manchester-City-537333.jpg
I’m having a brain cramp and can’t remember who that is

Robinho, for giving me the horrible feeling that nothing had changed even after the takeover - a big money flop. Luckily I was wrong.

What a scummy article from the dregs of journalism. Not going to give it any respect by answering the question.

Balotelli - By no means the least talented signing but was lazy and didn't make anywhere near enough of his ability which is the biggest crime of all for me.

Mangala - Tried his hardest which I respect and was a true professional, but £42M for a player with such a lack of talent was scandalous.

Macken/Samaras/Fowler - Big money signings when we couldn't afford them and were a lot more harmful at the time than the above 2 signings.

Wayne Bridge, hated the guy. Will never forgive him for his attempt at 'defending' the cross that Crouch scored from to ruin or CL hopes.
See, https://www.premierleague.com/video/single/671845

Bony, Mangala and so forth turned out bad but they weren't bad players. Various reasons why they didn't work out but at least they showed some ability.

Another vote for Jo. Was honoured to have been there when he stuck away his only PL goal though.

RSC was a strange signing too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.