Just For Once, Can The Club Cut The Cheese On Sunday, Please

jrb

On behalf of all City fans inside the ground let us sing and create the atmosphere on our own before kick off. Please forget about a DJ, blasting out music, having Somebody on the mic/tannoy, videos on the LCD screens, etc. If you want to give us scarfs, create colour with banners and flags, etc, that will do, leave the rest to the fans on the terraces.

Pep and the players wants to see and hear the fans supporting them before kick off and during the start of the game.

Please!

Last edited:
We all know it’ll be Fanzone Danneh and Natalie Pike in full-on kids tv presenter mode.

Even kids won't listen to them no more,they to busy playing football in the pen in the square,I'd have a game with them myself if they'd let me,anything to not listen to them 2 boring bastards.

In fact i concur,I don't listen to them,like I said the other day.Pointless

On behalf of all City fans inside the ground let us sing and create the atmosphere on our own before kick off. Please forget about a DJ, blasting out music, having Somebody on the mic/tannoy, videos on the LCD screens, etc. If you want to give us scarfs, create colour with banners and flags, etc, that will do, leave the rest to the fans on the terraces.

Pep and the players wants to see and hear the fans supporting them before kick off and during the start of the game.

Please!
Couldn't agree more, the people in charge of the pre match build up, think a good atmosphere can only be built up by playing loud music and letting fireworks off. Big problem is that fans don't get to their seats until 5 or 10 minutes before kick off. Next week, the teams should be announced and let the fans take it from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.