Just got a sat nav for the missus

tommyducks

Yeah I know, what a good swap.

But no, she's recently started driving again after stopping for a few years, and this will give her (and me) a bit more confidence if she has to drive alone at night.

I think it's a really good present, but is it a bit too practical? Like buying her a vacuum cleaner instead of nice underwear?

She'll still go the wrong way arguing with sat nav sally about the quickest route.

They can be very distracting and I don't think women should use them. If it tells her to go the wrong way down a one way street, she will do, then blame it on the sat nav.
I can't believe you actually encouraged another woman on the road, poor form mate.

Don't think i'll be coming down to Sussex at Christmas if another woman is out driving.What were you thinking mate?

She must know the way to the pub to drop you off and pick you up by now surely?

BimboBob said:
Don't think i'll be coming down to Sussex at Christmas if another woman is out driving.What were you thinking mate?

She must know the way to the pub to drop you off and pick you up by now surely?
Ha! That's why I want her driving!

satnav`s for tarts ....i still rely on me parcel shelf sun bleached 1984 AA roadmap of great britain...........never let me down,and if they build a new road i just draw it on in felt tip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.