JUST GOT BAK FROM EWOOD FARM

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
Just got in and logged on, I just wana av a bit of a moan about the amount of tossers that go to the games. The ones that get hardons when the away ground has beer on, have a few to many and then at half time try to down 4 pints in 15 mins. I had a guy behind me today and at every opportunity he was calling Vassel all the names under the sun, we were sat near the front and when the players were warming up he kept trying to get Vassels attention just to let him kno that he thinks that he is shit.

Vassel didnt start and although we all kno he isnt the best I just find it mad that 10 mins into a match you get people slaggin team members just coz they are close enough to hear them. I just dont understand what doing that achieves and it seems to happen all the time, people really enjoy doin it and get a kick out of it.

weird in my opinion

my dad was sat next to him and i was 2 seats to the left of the guy was he trying to shout vassell when he was warming up and when vassell looked he shouted ' your fucking wank'

nout wrong with having a beer mate, didn't hear much moaning today if i'm honest and the 2nd goal was celebrated in true city style by falling from the 9th row to pitch level :D

RyantheBlue said:
Gotta' agree with this post really.
I hate to admit it but there are so many knobheadshy
I had one reasonably near me, just every time we lost it he went mental and blamed anyone and everyone.
I hate it more when people get singled out unfairly though.

There were loads near me slagging Robinho off saying he was shite.

The Ghost Of Swales said:
RyantheBlue said:
Gotta' agree with this post really.
I hate to admit it but there are so many knobheadshy
I had one reasonably near me, just every time we lost it he went mental and blamed anyone and everyone.
I hate it more when people get singled out unfairly though.

There were loads near me slagging Robinho off saying he was shite.

Let me guess - they werent of that opinion when he saved us?

We do get a few more knobs than usual at local matches rather than the ones further away. We saw em on the train going, you could just tell they were on a day trip for beer and police rather than to watch the footy.

I must be getting old when I decided on a Bovril at half time instead of a pint, but went to Coke (aCola!!) when they didn't serve Bovril! NO BOVRIL!

But giving abuse to a player when he's warming up before the game just ain't on. I know the bloke was just stating fact (he he), but come on, every new match is a clean slate.

RACHACE said:
had a guy behind me today and at every opportunity he was calling Vassel all the names under the sun, we were sat near the front and when the players were warming up he kept trying to get Vassels attention just to let him kno that he thinks that he is shit.

pmsl, imagining that in my head gave me a good chuckle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.