JUST GOT BAK FROM EWOOD FARM

you know what though i understand why people think dicks follow city away half the time.noticed quite a few myself recently, in particular in schalke for instance , and i heard all about the abuse on on coach 1 that day!

Just get behind the team YOU chose to support,ive never booed city or any player (city) in my life,and i was one of the ones who went when times were realy bad after relagation at stoke,our lowest point in history ffs! Ok so you all have the rite to boo if you feel the need but whats the fecking point???? I go and watch city out of choice like the rest of you and im guessing that when you go you want too see a good game of football and hopefully a win? Like we all know following city it doesnt always end that way and yeah they make your fucking teeth itch at times,WE all go because we support city so lets SUPPORT them,if we get beat we dont have to applaud them off,we (or at least me and my mates do) just trudge to Mary's or the Manchester and get it off our chest in there with a few slurps! I honestly wish to fuck people would stop booing the team they invest their time and hard earned cash on,and is it me or has this booing culture thats sneeked into our crowds only reared its head whilst we have bee at Com's? Just get behind the team.

Hinchcliffes chin said:
Just get behind the team YOU chose to support,ive never booed city or any player (city) in my life,and i was one of the ones who went when times were realy bad after relagation at stoke,our lowest point in history ffs! Ok so you all have the rite to boo if you feel the need but whats the fecking point???? I go and watch city out of choice like the rest of you and im guessing that when you go you want too see a good game of football and hopefully a win? Like we all know following city it doesnt always end that way and yeah they make your fucking teeth itch at times,WE all go because we support city so lets SUPPORT them,if we get beat we dont have to applaud them off,we (or at least me and my mates do) just trudge to Mary's or the Manchester and get it off our chest in there with a few slurps! I honestly wish to fuck people would stop booing the team they invest their time and hard earned cash on,and is it me or has this booing culture thats sneeked into our crowds only reared its head whilst we have bee at Com's? Just get behind the team.

think the same.have never booed anyone in a city shirt, and can never for the life of me understand city fans who do this either.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Was going to say the same. Away games this season has attarcted a large majority of dicks who only go to sing anti united songs and abuse people.

I've been going to away games for a long time and I have always enjoyed singing city songs but I have to say that I cannot stand the "We'll buy your club and burn it down" song.

We may as well sing "We're a load of greedy bastards who don't give a shit about anyone else".

Anybody who sings it needs to accept that this song is not gonna win us any favours from any opposing fans or match officials - it's vile!!!!!!

And even worse people have started to sing it at the home games....................

i see what ur all saying yes they were blues moaning but you do it without noticing at the game cause your there.

i aint gonna give the ones who were there grief when there were empty seats down the road at 24.50!

Got to add my comments to this thread. Normally go to home games but got tickets as an Xmas pressie. Spent the entire game next to a fat, bald headed, good for nothing gob shite (Row 26 Seat 176), who constantly hurled abuse at all our players, and who said he'd be happy to see Mark Hughes dead. (Fat bald-headed tosser wasn't alone in this). Im all for banter at games but today, I thought some City fans were an absolute disgrace.

Nothings going to change unless they do away with seating. Its pot luck, sometimes you get lucky and sit next to fans that like a good sing song and support the players and other times you get stuck with an idiot that brings the club into the gutter. Sounds like the chances of being with the idiot is getting bigger each season.

Blackburn away is always like that,the teen blues that think theyre mint downing 1/4 vodka's

was at the match today and when the second goal went in i went a bit crazy as i was on the front row started running down the front jumping up and down
then noticed about 4 lads all at the bottom of the steps near the right hand side of the nets where robinho first ran to
had to push a couple of lads of this man obviously was hurt from the fall he went down head first and then had 3 lads on top of him.
so obviously helped him up to his feet just wanted to see if anyone knows that he is ok or if they seen what happened he was around 50 ish
any info please jus dont want another blue hurt whilst this is going on with the lad in germany

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.