just had a argument

jealousy
Fuck them, fuck everyone that's against us.
Were manchester city football club and we will dominate English, European and world football, who gives a toss what over people think, any fan in the world would love to support a team with our owners financial backing.
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND N ALL THE WORLD

So far as City ever being a "nothing" club....hmmm...we'd still be a bigger draw in the Championship than Stoke City ever will be in the top flight....and who can fail to notice all those "wonderful,loud fans....."
.............who were so busy throwing the bricks of their own brand new stadium at us and gleefully singing about us going down that they failed to notice the fate of their own team.....tossers...
"You couldn't buy your way into the top four."Yes we can,and we will.Get over it.
So Robinho playing for us is "nothing to brag about."Hmmm.... remind me the last time a Madrid player signed for Stoke....unless my memory escapes me and that cart-horse Beattie was last seen playing up alongside the likes of horse-face...

Stoke....an inbred,thick as pigshit embarrassment of a club only slightly higher in the food chain than Millwall and Leeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.