just introducing myself

disley blue boy

decided to stop being shy and dive into the group instead of just reading eveyones comments.been a city fan since 73/74 when i was 7 .missed the 76 league cup final on tv as i was at a birthday party,went to the 81 final replay ,so never seen us win anything , got to say after 35 years of watching other teams get to finals my two lads will hopefuly not have to wait as long.

well i will welcome you mate,everyone else seems to concerned with transfer gossip.
WELCOME BLUE !

welcome aboard mate come on in dont be shy talk to the rest of the disapointed blues ............................. Until next season

alright m8! im the same ive been readin bluemoon comments for about a year, decided last month to join as it seems to be all the rage!

As long as you don't pointlessly post a thread that someone has already posted i'm sure you'll be welcomed on here, unlike a lot of the new users who have joined and don't have a clue how to use a forum.

P.S. RAG!!! ;)

Welcome blue. Was also at the 81 final and replay. The 76 league cup final was not live on tv. Sunday highlights, the days before video recorders and only 3 channels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.