Just like City..... I am an innocent man.....

Mad Eyed Screamer

A few weeks ago I was stopped for allegedly speeding around the Tampa Airport area..... 65 in a 35 zone.....

A work colleague urged me to contact a "Better Call Saul" type lawyer and he'd get me off.

I called the number, explained the situation and the receptionist said "no problem, we will take care of it for $50 more than the speeding ticket fine"

I asked her "how does it work when I was allegedly banged to rights caught speeding well above the limit?

The reply was that the police officer will never turn up in court. Not worth his or the Tampa police's time.

Today I received this letter from my lawyer... I'm a free man.... no points on my licence and no increase in my insurance policy ha ha
What was a $280 fine and points on the licence became a $330 fee for "Better Call Saul" ha ha ha

Messenger_creation_3bec00fe-655e-4c97-ad9b-a0d9ed470a4b.jpeg

A few weeks ago I was stopped for speeding around the Tampa Airport area..... 65 in a 35 zone.....

A work colleague urged me to contact a "Better Call Saul" type lawyer and he'd get me off.

I called the number, explained the situation and the receptionist said "no problem, we will take care of it for $50 more than the speeding ticket fine"

I asked her "how does it work when I was banged to rights caught speeding well above the limit?

The reply was that the police officer will never turn up in court. Not worth his or the Tampa police's time.

Today I received this letter from my lawyer... I'm a free man.... no points on my licence and no increase in my insurance policy ha ha
What was a $280 fine and points on the licence became a $330 fee for "Better Call Saul" ha ha ha

View attachment 125149

Rag.

You are guilty but, because of the sheer number of criminals your local constabulary have to deal with they were unable to attend court and present the overwhelming evidence to prove their case.

Manchester City on the other hand are totally innocent and their is no evidence whatsoever to present to a court.

Rag.

A few weeks ago I was stopped for allegedly speeding around the Tampa Airport area..... 65 in a 35 zone.....

I asked her "how does it work when I was allegedly banged to rights caught speeding well above the limit?

View attachment 125149
Did you mention you'd been on eggheads?

View attachment 125149
On the matter of Mes speeding, we find there is a pile of evidence against the defendant especially those hacked emails. Life imprisonment or a fine of 300usd or nothing if SCOTUS agrees you were acting in an official capacity as a Bluemooner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.