Just Stop Oil protests

The cunts have graffiti’d Stonehenge now.

Never mind migrants, I’d vote for anyone who pledged to fire these twats out of a cannon to Rwanda.

If you don't agree with them you're a monster, it's always best to err on the side of caution and eat your yoghurt with relish.

Attacking iconography like Stonehenge is supposedly a tactic. It obviously generates a reactionary response.

But I can't help think JSO are little more thaan narcissists appealling to other narcissists, because they always make sure to get their face sprayed all ver the media.

It's like, got a big hole in your psyche? A gigantic need to be seen and stand out? Absolute guaranteed to be a shitshow of a political movement. And TBH it really undermines the mainstream credibility. There's no sacrifice involved. No danger or cost to the individual apart from a minor charge.

I honestly veer towards them being self-satisfied nutters in the main. And that pains me. I think that cause deserves better. It comes as I'm having second thoughts about voting Green as it seems to be the stopping off point for a lot of ex-Corbynites - I really don't believe they have the planet at heart, they have a form of Marxism. Having encountered a few of late, they don't even appear to have the working class at heart either. They'll turn on them in the blink of an eye. (I suppose it is possible I was reading a parody account)

If you don't agree with them you're a monster, it's always best to err on the side of caution and eat your yoghurt with relish.

With relish? Not convinced a spot of Branston’s will go with my blueberry yoghurt. Each to their own I guess.

With relish? Not convinced a spot of Branston’s will go with my blueberry yoghurt. Each to their own I guess.
Blueberries have a high carbon footprint of 0.45kg (1lb) of CO2e per pound of blueberries. This is mainly because of their high pesticide use, mechanized farming methods, refrigerated transportation, and use of plastic packaging. Their footprint is significant compared to many other fruits.

Shame on you :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.